Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My list

Lilly's game went great yesterday. She was awesome!! She got out in front of that ball and stopped it, she threw the ball like she meant it and she hit it like she was mad at it. She did this one play-the little boy hit the ball right to Lilly, it was a grounder, she caught it and threw it right to first base. The little girl on first base, Chloe caught the ball and touched the base before the boy got there! I was so proud. Lilly moved so fast, she knew exactly what to do, she was paying attention and she threw that ball right to Chloe. It was perfect. Here's some pics of her warming up. I couldn't get any good ones on my phone while she was playing, my zoom doesn't zoom very far. She doesn't have anther game until next Wednesday.


My 'diet' has gone completely off track, but I'm jumping back on. I gained a couple pounds over the weekend. Hubby and Lilly bought me and his mom a giant cookie cake....so I ate basically half of it by myself. I LOVE cookie cakes, and so do my hips unfortunately. I'm back to climbing the stairs during my lunch hour and only eating with utensils.....but for how long. I'm going to really try to stick with this. I think that I'm going to do my horrible diet the week Lilly is with her father this summer. I eat nothing but fresh, raw veggies and fruit. No meat, no dairy, nothing cooked or steamed. I haven't done this since last year. Every time I do it, I do it for about a week and lose about 10 pounds. My body reacts horrible to this diet and its probably not very healthy for someone that's not use to eating that way, but I've been doing it about twice a year for 3 years now. The weight I lose usually stays off, unless, ya know, I get pregnant like I did last time. I told hubby last night that we need to have another kid just to make the world a prettier place. He quickly gave me weird look.
A few years ago I started this list of 25 things I wanted to do before I turned 25. Here are the things. The underlined ones are the ones I have already done.
*Buy a house
*Empty storage building and have a yard sale
*Organize pictures into photo albums
*Lose 30 pounds
*Get a new hairdo (I've had the same one since elementary school)
*Go to a comedy show
*Get new shoes
*Save $5,000
*Fix my car completely
*Do something new as a family
*Go to a concert of one of my favorite bands/signers (I've done this back in the day when I was younger, but I haven't done this recently)
*Ride in a boat (again something I did in the past, but would like to do again soon)
*Go somewhere I've never been
*Have a baby
*Get great at my job
*Take up a new hobby
*Cook Thanksgiving dinner (Can't do this one before I turn 25 seeing as how my bday is next month)
*Make a gourmet meal
*Drink a fancy wine
*Ride a horse
*Go to WWE event
*Finish writing my book (I'm a long way away from accomplishing this one)
*Read 10 best seller books (I only started counting when I made this list. Past books didn't count)
*Meet someone famous
*Be more social
8 out of 25 so far. Being more social- I kind of am, but I'm not at the point yet where I can mark it off my list. I've also been working on my list of 30 things to do before I turn 30. I will share those on or around my bday. Some of my things from this list are on that list. I also have a lifetime list. Some of the things on that one are-learn to drive a stick shift, learn Italian, relearn French, go to Italy, go to the beach, buy a house, get to pre-Lilly weight.... There's a few more and I'm pretty set on getting that list done. There are several places that I would like to visit, even here in the US, but I figured it would be a nice thing to do for hubby once we are retired. He's got some Italian in him, I don't know which side of his family is. Both his parents LOOK Italian, but I don't know.
Looks like I'm down to one cup of coffee a day now. No one is allowed to use the kitchen here at work that has the coffee pot in it. A lot of people already had their own coffee pot by their desk. I don't own a little one to bring to work. Might be something I put on my bday list. No one really knows why we can't use that kitchen anymore. There was some mumbo jumbo about interrupting meetings with clients and whatnot, but those meetings are held behind closed doors away from the kitchen and I'm here making coffee before ANYONE is here anyway, so I don't see the big deal. It gave me an excuse to get out my coffee pot at home. I got it as a wedding present, but I've only used it maybe 10 times. I don't drink coffee on the weekends unless I crave it. So I got it out, dusted it off and made my coffee this morning, but its already cold. How can I continue the day without my coffee. I didn't drink coffee while I was pregnant, but I was getting sleep back then. No sleep=needs coffee. I can't afford to go out and buy it everyday. I'll just have to get my own little coffee maker and put it in my office right beside my Sentsy warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment