Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finally....sleep!

Lilly helped me make lasagna last night and she ate it. She said, "I like this mommy. I don't like the kind that comes in a box from the store. You make it better."
Zach slept through the night. I put him down at 8:30 and I had to wake him at 5:30 so he could eat, get changed and all that fun stuff. I didn't want to be in the middle of getting ready and trying to leave the house and then he decide that he was hungry, so I got up early and got dressed then I woke him up to eat. We left he house at the same time. I did wake up at midnight and 3:00 and once more at 5:00 to check on him. Sleep is so wonderful.
Lilly has a ball game today. Its a bit earlier than her other games so hopefully we'll get home at a decent time. The little league has a parade thing on Saturday.
We got approved for our loan, but we haven't talked much about anything. We haven't talked about if we are going to try to get the house that we originally wanted and how much we are going to offer or if we are just going to look into other houses. Hubby hasn't been in much of a talky mood lately.
Keeping this one super short, just wanted to brag about Zach sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment