Friday, October 7, 2011

Lilly at dentist

So, I didn't get to bring Zach with me. I figured today would have been a good day because the big boss guy is on vacation this week and well...its a Friday. My immediate boss told me that the big boss guy is not in a good mood. He's been called in twice to take care of business, while on vacation. I wouldn't be happy either. Its just not a good time. I'll have to try again some other time. I was actually really looking forward to brining him to work.
Lilly's dentist appointment went great. No cavities. Her teeth were a little yellow. She kept blaming me. I don't know how its my fault, but whatever. I always make sure she brushes her teeth, flosses and uses mouth wash. She likes to do it. There really isn't any problem getting her to do it. She's just not doing a very good job at it. Now that her teeth are white again, she is determined to keep them that way. I snapped a few pictures while she was sitting there.


Hopefully going to visit family tomorrow. Lilly is going to go watch her sister in a cheerleading competition and then we will go see my mom and everyone. Sunday, we have a birthday party and hopefully pictures at the fire station. We'll just have to wait and see....
Here's a few more pics of the kids...


No comments:

Post a Comment