Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pics of kids

Here's pics of the kids doing pumpkins as I promised. They had such a great time doing it and getting messy!

Zach with his hand down the pumpkin. He didn't mind the ooey gooey-ness of the pumpkin guts.
Lilly after getting out some of the insides.

Lilly with her hand down the pumpkin
Lilly getting out the insides

Lilly's pumpkin she carved by herself...with a little help

Zach chewing on the pumpkin scraper

Zach with his hand down the pumpkin


After we made a mess on the porch with the big pumpkins, I moved the kids inside to paint the little ones. I had them paint in the bathroom since its the only room we have without carpet. I was going to do it outside, but it was cold and I had to strip Zach down to his diaper.

Lilly painting her other pumpkin

Lilly making her pumpkin a rainbow


Zach slapping paint on his pumpkin

Zach painting his pumpkin



Zach enjoying getting messy

Lilly's butterfly habitat box
See these pictures and more on my flickr account. Just click here to see them all

No comments:

Post a Comment