Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Still not Christmas?

We are carving pumpkins tonight!! WOOO!! We were talking about letting Lilly do one all by herself this year. I'll make sure I get pictures and post them tomorrow. We have 2 big ones for carving and 2 small ones just for painting or drawing on. I'm gonna let Zach go crazy with fingerpaint and his pumpkin, as long as he doesn't try to eat the paint. Super excited about that. I'm pretty sure the painting is going to have to take place in teh bathroom seeing as how that's the only room in our apartment with no carpet.
Lilly's shoebox habitat was a great hit with the kids and the teacher loved it. She got to bring it home yesterday. I meant to get a picture of her holding it, I will do that tonight and post it tomorrow with the pumpkin pictures.
Everything is going great. Kids are great. I'm still really excited about Christmas and can't stop thinking about it. I asked hubby last night where we were going to put the tree this year since Zach's crib is where the tree usually goes. He just looked at me funny and told me not to think about it right now. I think what I'm going to end up doing is rearrange the bedroom and make room for Zach's bed so we can put the tree in its spot.
I'm hoping to sell my car, my mom car, soon. I posted an ad on craigslist today and already got 2 emails until hubby told me to just add his phone number to it. We've had a few calls about it this week from the sign he put on it. One guy called late last night. I'm also hoping I get at least half of the money from selling my car to put towards Christmas. I know hubby was wanting the money to put back in savings from where he paid to put an engine in the car I'm driving now....but I really want some of it for Christmas. Saving up money when you don't have any is real difficult.
I still haven't scanned the pictures that we got done at the fire station. I haven't even taken them out of the package yet. We were going to go through them and figure out what to give to people last weekened, but we didn't. We got lazy.
So be on the lookout tomorrow for some pictures of the kids! Lets hope I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment