Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weird dreams

We went and got the pictures that we had done at the fire station. They really weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be. I really like the family picture, all of us together. Its our first family picture. Everyone looks good in it. There were a few poses I didn't like, but we ended up getting all of them. There was about 3 of Zach by himself and only one of Lilly. I wish the photographer would have taken more of Lilly by herself. There's the family picture with us wearing our WVU shirts, a picture of just me and hubby and then a picture of just the kids. Then, we changed the kids clothes. In the middle of changing them, the photographer took pictures of Zach in his diaper. I love that picture. He's just sitting there with his paci in his mouth. There's 2 with both the kids in their costumes and one is really really good. There's one with Lilly by herself, which I wasn't quite fond of, and then 2 more of Zach by himself in his costume. I liked one of them.
I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not..but... Lilly had to pick a wild animal and make its natural habitat in a shoe box. She had originally wanted to do a deer, but changed her mind to a butterfly. I think it turned out pretty good. She colored the sky with a crayon, glued cotton balls for the clouds, we made a tree out of some sticky green craft paper and added apples on it. I printed off a picture of a field of flowers and used it for the back and then we started glueing on fake flowers on the bottom and side until we realized that tape was going to work better. We then hung the butterflies that I broke off some of her hair clips that she has never worn and never plans to from a string so they can fly around the box. I was wanting to take a picture of it, but it slipped my mind. She took it in to school today.
I had a dream 2 nights ago~ There was me and the kids, hubby, my mom and step dad and all my brothers in a small house, maybe a trailer. We were frantically trying to find a back way out of the house. By the time I noticed that the back door was blocked by a big tv, some guy busted through the front door and shot us all with a machine gun. I said to myself, "ok, I'm just going to lay down now and die." But before I fell all the way to the floor I woke up. I paced the house and tried to go back to sleep. I had the same dream, but this time I saved my kids by hiding them. I woke up again, paced the house, tended to Zach and tried to sleep again. This dream, we were all outside laying in the mud in a row, shoulder to shoulder. I couldn't see anything except the person beside me, so I sat up. I heard a guy laugh behind me and say something about me trying to run away and he shot me in the head. I didn't sleep the rest of the night. The dreams even haunted me all day yesterday. I didn't sleep well last night either. I just can't get these images out of my head now. I can't recall any dreams last night, but I did just lay there and stare at the ceiling most of the night. I just couldn't sleep. Crazy, right? I've had dreams before that I died, was shot, was run over, it was the end of the world...stuff like that, but none of them has haunted me like these recent ones have.

No comments:

Post a Comment