Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Today is Halloween and trick-or-treat. Its very rare that trick-or-treat is actually ON Halloween around here. The mall, farmer's market, and our museum had trick-or-treat already and Lilly's father took her to those. We still haven't decided if we are going to go house to house the entire time or go to a church where they are doing 'trunk-or-treat'..... there's a bunch of cars parked in the parking lot and they are decorated and the kids walk from car to car to get candy. Its safer and more convenient for the stroller, but I don't think it'll be as much fun. We might try to end up doing both. Go to the cars first and then hit a side street or something. I told Lilly she gets to decide what we do.
Visited with my dad this weekend and saw his new house. I'm glad they got a bigger place, it was just too crowded in their other place...but I know how he felt there. He told me to come back in a few weeks to see the place after they have everything unpacked.
I'm hoping to get some good pictures of the kids tonight, but I don't know how well they will turn out since it'll be dark and my phone doesn't have a flash on it. I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment