Thursday, October 6, 2011

Title Goes Here, but I don't have one

Wow... yesterday I was just feeling so low and couldn't seem to pull myself out of it. I think I'm ok today. I don't know what my problem was. I felt like crying half the time and screaming the other half. I didn't really talk to anyone or even want to. Yesterday just...... sucked.
Lilly has a dentist appointment today so I get to leave work early and pick her up from school just a little before the bell rings. She's really excited about her dentist appointment. Its weird. Tomorrow I'm bringing Zach to work with me. No special reason really. One of the couriers last day is next Friday and I told her I'd bring Zach in before she left. Last time I brought him he was good and I didn't have any problems getting my work done. I don't know about now. He's more mobile now. One thing I am really worried about is him falling. Sometimes when he's holding onto something and standing, he will just fall backward and bumps his head on the floor. I'm not sure if he lets go and tried to balance....but he can stand on his own now. I think he thinks the thing he is holding onto can move, but when it doesn't, his hands slip off and in the motion, he falls...... that's my theory anyway. The reason I'm worried is the floor here is just a hard concrete floor covered with a thin layer of carpeting and I know it'll hurt him more than the floor at home. I'll just have to keep a really close eye on him. I can't tell Lilly I'm bringing him to work with me, she'll get upset and want to come too.
So, there might not be a blog update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment