Monday, December 5, 2011

Kids were sick

Thursday I had to leave work early again because Zach was sick. Day care called and said that he was vomiting, so I had to leave. I got there and took him home. He threw up all over himself before I could get him out of the car. I gave him Pedialite and it came right back up. He vomited about 2 more times in the house and then he was done. Friday I kept him home to keep an eye on him and he was fine the entire day. He even ate food and kept it down with no problems.
Saturday at 6:30, Lilly wakes up and she's sick. Thankfully I didn't tell her I was going to take her to breakfast with Santa. She was so upset that she was going to miss her soccer game. Luckily hubby came home Friday night, so I had some help this time. It was so hard keeping Zach away from Lilly. He sure does love his sissy. 12 hours later, she stopped throwing up. Sunday everyone was fine.
I'm hoping everyone stays fine and I can work a full day. Other than everyone being sick, there really was nothing else that happened and I'm too tired to think of any thing else to write about right now. I swear I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and its been that way for a few days now. Between hubby's coughing from his cold, the kids being sick, Zach just waking up and my brain just wanting to talk and talk, I haven't slept in a while.
Here's some pictures of the kids from yesterday. It was pretty outside and they were feeling fine, so we went out for a little bit.




See her front teeth there... she calls those her vampire teeth. They grew like that. I belive it was from her sippy cups. She had the hard ones and some certain someones kept giving them to her way after she needed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment