Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Out 'til Monday

So, I'm not going to be here to post anything tomorrow or Friday. I still might see how to go about posting from my phone. I need to figure that out before maternity leave anyway that way I can at least post pics of the baby....or try. I don't know how to go about doing that unless I directly email the picture to my blog. I don't know. I'll just have to figure it out.
No new news on my cousin just yet. Mom hasn't woken up to give me an update if she has one. I want to go see her today if she's still in the hospital, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to. I'll still try.
Lilly's heading off to her father's today. I took an extra long time to tell her bye this morning. It still breaks my heart every time she goes. I thought that having all this extra time with her would make our departures a little less teary eyed, but I think they are getting worse. I just can't believe that I'm not going to see her until Monday after I get off work. I wish I could have her all the time. It wouldn't be fair to him though, or to Lilly really. But I do stuff with her. I play with her and do crafts with her. We talk, we cook, we clean, we walk, we play, we run, we watch movies all cuddled on the couch, we do so much together. She really is my mini me. When I get her back after she's been down there, all she does is complain cuz daddy won't play with her and his gf made her eat something she didn't like.
Ok, while I'm sitting her crying, I'm going to change the subject to help dry my eyes out.
2 days 'til major shopping! I won some money off the radio yesterday, so that's going to help out a little. I just hope I can do it. My stomach has been hurting more the past 2 days. The stretchy, ripping feeling is getting worse and the baby keep moving around causing me a lot of pain. He's been pushing down a lot to. I don't know if he's stretching and that's just they way he chooses to stretch or what's going on, but it hurts and it brings me to my knees sometimes. I just hope that the pain will be bearable on Friday and I won't be too tired. I don't want to have to quit shopping in the middle of a good sale just cuz I'm exhausted. I'm hoping my body will hold out just long enough for me to get everything done. I am going to try to sneak in a little nap this year. In past years, we just stay up and head out, but with the extra strain on my body this year, I told my bff that I need to try to nap so see if that will help me make it through the day.
I don't get to see Lilly at all this year on Thanksgiving. Hell...I don't know if I get to see any of my blood family this year or not. I still have no clue what's really going on. I know we are going to hubby's sister's to eat, but I don't know what I'm doing after that. If I go visit some of my family, they would have already eaten and probably gone home...so I don't know where I should go and who I should visit. Everyone lives so far away from everyone one else. My brother above me and my brother under me both have to work. And if I do get to go see someone, I don't know if I'm going to get my nap in or not. I did promise my little brother that if he didn't get to eat somewhere after work, I'd bring him something. He's been dying for some apple pie.
So hopefully I will survive Friday. Oh, maybe I need to make a shirt that says "I survived Black Friday." LOL

1 comment: