Monday, September 26, 2011

Lazy Weekend

Saturday was a very lazy day. Hubby didn't even get out of bed until around 4. I did some laundry and played with Zach. Then, out of nowhere, he told me to get ready. We headed out to a Chinese buffet for dinner. Zach even had some. He loves crab.
Sunday was another lazy day, but I got more done around the house. We visited with his parents and his sister was there with her kids. We snuck out and took a look at the outside of the house we want and to walk the property.
Today, hubby's gonna call the lawyers back to see if they have a minimum bid from the lender yet. I hope they don't want an arm and a leg for it.
Dead tired, I don't really feel much like writing.... that and nothing really happened. We are just waiting for some good news now.
Here's a picture of Zach in his Halloween costume. I went and got it Friday when I picked up his big Christmas gift.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment