Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nothing New

Nothing new to really report on. Going to look at 2 houses today and hopefully one will be the one for us. I do have a couple new pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/bekahbug04/ Go check them out. A few is on there you haven't seen yet. A picture of my mom and Zach is up and one of Zach and hubby with a blur of a dog.
Oh............ Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. is representing West Virginia on America's Got Talent. I know its too late to even ask you to vote for him, but I just wanted to throw his name out there. I'm glad that there is a very talented man up there and is proud of where he is from. I do hope he wins. I think his performance was the best last night. If you have access, watch AGT tonight.
Yep... that's about it. I'll update you on the houses tomorrow.
Don't forget to head over to my other blog http://www.smilesareeverywhere.blogspot.com/ and watch out for smiles around you and email them to me at smilesareeverywhere@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment