Thursday, September 22, 2011

So...many...kids....

Things went more smoothly with the army of children yesterday. Now, if you didn't read my post for yesterday, I understand that the first sentence might sound a little... wrong. When I left work, I picked up my crew and went to our place to pick up a few more things, including a hair dryer. Then, we went to the middle school and picked up the 11 year old girl from volleyball practice. After that, we had to rush to her house and get her homework done and feed her and then send her off to dance class. Today, she has a volleyball game and the 7 year old boy has a baseball game.
It is a little difficult dealing with all this when we were just thrown in the situation, but we are making it work. All the kids played and had fun yesterday. Everyone did their homework and I checked it. Hubby made dinner (hot dogs) and chauffeured the girl to and from dance. I'm still exhausted. Zach got up 3 times last night. He got up at 4:30 and stayed up. Lilly was being so difficult this morning. I put her bath bag (its got her hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.) and her clothes in the bathroom with her when I woke her up and told her everything is there and to get ready. 10 minutes later I go to check on her and she's sitting on the stool still in her pj's! I ask her what she's doing and she says, "Nothing." I ask her why she isn't getting ready and she told me she's waiting for her stuff. I ask her what stuff and point to everything. "Oh, I didn't know this was my bath bag." I said, "Its big and pink and you've had it for years. Get ready." I don't know why she didn't at least get dressed if she didn't know about her bag.
No new news on the house yet. I haven't heard anything from the lawyer that's doing the auction yet. I emailed him, but I don't know if he got it since it was one of those 'fill out the form' on the website instead of an actual email. I might email him from my work or just have hubby call him. I read somewhere that on rare occasions they will make a deal with you before the auction. That's kind of what I'm hoping for too. Get it for auction price without actually having to go. That and we don't know what all we need to take with us and such.
Tomorrow night I get to sleep in my own bed again. I'm so looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment