Friday, September 30, 2011

Little Man Standing

My days have been busy and kind of boring, so I haven't had much to write about. Played with the kids Wednesday. Yesterday we went shopping. This weekend hubby is going camping and I might take Zach to see grandma...or just hang around the house.
I did get Zach to stand yesterday, all by himself. He was doing so good. Sometimes he'd get really excited and start flapping his arms and then fall into me or sometimes he would just slowly sit down.
I love the look on his face. He's acting like he's so cool, not caring at all. We just went outside to play and wait for Dad to get home. I had him standing up and just decided to let go... and he stayed. We did this for about half an hour. He was having so much fun. He was realizing the he was doing something great and was getting exciting about it and kept wanting to do it. We practiced standing until he got too tired to do it anymore. He even took a step out but then he screamed and fell.

No comments:

Post a Comment