Tuesday, April 10, 2012

:-(

So... we didn't get the house. We couldn't go as high as they were wanting us to and they wouldn't go as low as we needed them to. I'm heartbroken. I was getting really excited about getting a house and finally getting to move. Now we are back to looking and hoping that something good will pop up soon. A new house came up for sale yesterday, but it was on the wrong side of town. I don't want Lilly to switch schools. You'd think it wouldn't matter because she goes to the Y and they take her and bring her back, but on the days when I can't get out to get her, when I need her to ride the bus home is the main problem. I can't take Zach out when he's sick. I can't go get her when my car is in the shop. Its frustrating. This house was at our fingertips and it just slipped away.
I don't know what I'm going to do now. Wait. I'm so tired of waiting. I'm just so wore out on getting my hopes up only for them to be crushed again. We need out of our apartment. You have no idea how much we need out. There is simply no room for 4 people to live. Hubby won't even think about renting a bigger place. He says if we're moving, we are going to own the place. Understandable to a point. I'm getting desperate. My kids don't have room to grow. Everyday that I live in this place, my heart breaks just a little more. I hope something comes along soon.
I realize that I haven't put my awesome thing up here for a few days.... I guess mine for now, for this situation would be **Hope** Without hope, where would we be?

No comments:

Post a Comment