Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

No new news on the house. Seeing as how it was a holiday weekend, I'm not surprised. My fingers are crossed today. I'm hoping I'll hear something.
Friday, I took a really long lunch, walked to the movie theater, and watched Hunger Games by myself. It was great! One of the best book to movies I've seen in a long time. They did such a great job taking it from pages and putting it on screen. I was impressed. I really want to go again.
Lilly had practice Friday. She kicked some butt. She was moving a bit slow though, but she was cold. It was real chilly out. I sent hubby and Zach home because it was so cold. Toward the end of practice, Lilly and the coach's daughter ended up colliding.....and Lilly knocked her over. This girl is twice Lilly's size. She came up to me after practice and told me she was sorry and I told her that she doesn't need to be cuz Lilly knocked her over and she said, "Yeah...I couldn't believe it! I'm so much bigger than she is!" It was funny. Her and Lilly are actually becoming friends.
We celebrated Easter Saturday morning before hubby headed off to work. I hid eggs and hubby made the baskets. When Zach got his Mickey Mouse, he was looking at his toy, then to the tv because Mickey was on tv. He looked so confused. It was a good morning. Both of them had fun finding eggs. Here's a few pics from that.







 Then hubby went to work and I took the kids to grandma's so I could meet Lilly's father there to drop her off. I got there really early so we'd have time to hide and find eggs and visit for a bit. Here's a few pics from there...
Her basket doubled as a hat.





Saturday night, we went to hubby's sister's house to color eggs. Zach did a few. We ate pizza.
Sunday hubby worked again. I did laundry and played with Zach. Then when hubby got home, I started cooking things to take to his moms house. I made the mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. We got there and I called mom to see how Easter at her mom's went. Then we ate, hid and found eggs and played. Here's a few pics from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment