Thursday, April 12, 2012

Embarrassing moment

Ok... I have a really embarrassing situation to let you all in on. Yesterday I took off work early because Lilly had a denist appointment. I picked her up from school, went home to start the dishwasher and she did a bit of homework. We walked to the dentist and wasn't even there 5 mins before they called her back. They said her teeth look great and the crooked ones should straighten out with time. We went home and I asked her if she wanted to go to the Y while I worked out and she was excited about that idea. I hurried and got my gym clothes on and we headed out.
Here I was on the treadmill for 30 mins, then I go to the weight room for an hour. I'm the only girl in there today. There's maybe 4 other guys in there. And they keep staring at me. I'm getting kind of uncomfortable so I leave and get my kids to go home. I'm home for about 2 hours before I even notice... I had my gym pants on backwards!!!!! My drawstrings were hanging down across my butt the entire time. My pockets were facing the wrong way. I thought those pants had pockets, but then I second guessed myself and thought maybe it was another pair that had pockets. I can't believe I did that! I'm kinda upset that no one told me, that all they would do is stare. I'm not one to easily get embarrassed, but this....this did it. **Living through embarrassing moments** is my awesome thing for today. Yes, it was embarrassing and I know some people have those moments when they just want to bury themselves in a hole to get away from the embarrassment, but you'll survive.
So, I just looked at my paycheck online and I finally got a raise..... a freaking 22 cent raise! What? I was told it was going to be a few bucks raise, not a few cents. I'm very upset. I can now take home 5 more dollars a pay check! Woo.  Not a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment