Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Friends

With the help of Draw Something, I have gotten back in touch with an old friend I haven't talked to since graduation. We were best friends until about 7 th grade but still stayed friends. It's so great to talk to her again. She has a little girl Zachs age and is married. It's crazy that we haven't talked in so long.
My awesome thing today is simply going to be ** friends** they are always there for u. Even when you disagree they understand. Sometimes they know you better than you know yourself. I haven't really had that many friends since I've been out of school but I love and cherish the ones I do have. I've been slowly broadening my friends circle lately. I went years with just my BFF, Cj and really no one else but hubby. I didn't mind. But then Cj moved and moved and kept moving further and further away. I only get to see her a couple times a year now. I'm in no way trying to or am I ever going to replace her but it would be nice to have girls my age to hang out with while she's away. I've gotten back in touch with 2 so far that have kids Zachs age, so that's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment