Thursday, April 5, 2012

Excitement...then waiting

First thing in the morning yesterday I got a call from our realtor. The house is listed for $149,900. We made an offer of 130,000, asked to keep the dinning room set, asked the seller to pay for home owners insurance and $1,000 in repairs if needed. When our realtor called, she said they had counter-offered with $147,000, only $500 in repairs, they'll leave the dinning room set and pay the home owners insurance. Then we counter-offered again with $135,000 with everything else the same...... and I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm not sure whether this is good or not. I'm nervous and excited. I hope I hear something today. Maybe it was an offer they just had to think about. Maybe they didn't get our counter-offer until late in the day. Maybe they are just teasing us.
Last night, I hurried home after the gym, fed the kids, cleaned the kitchen, boiled and cooled the eggs and then we colored eggs for Easter. Its the first year Zach actually got to participate. It was fun. We had a tye dye kit too along with the regular dye. To do the tye dye, you put dots all over the egg with different colors and then you just rub them together with a plastic bag that came with the kit. It looks really cool. I don't think I got a picture of a finished tye dye egg on my phone, but I got one of Lilly in the process of dotting. Zach loved the eggs, he kept hugging it and then trying to throw it. My fingers are still all different kinds of colors. I couldn't get the dye off my hands, neither could Lilly.



No comments:

Post a Comment