Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Monday

I don't know if I mentioned this on here before, but I'm going to tell you all about it now. Back in August or so, I started driving my mother-in-law's car. We were selling my car and she was giving us hers. We switched at a great time. The inspection sticker on my car had just ran out and hers was good until the next year. And that's what I kept telling myself. "I have until January of next year before I have to get my car inspected." Well... that January came and went and for some reason, I kept thinking I still had a year on it even though it clearly reads, "01/12" Yeah.... I don't know what happened there. My brain was just seeing what it wanted to. Hubby didn't even notice. My grandma pointed it out to me the day before Easter. Here I am, 4 months driving around with an expired inspection sticker, driving past cops twice a day to get to and from work....
Friday, I finally went to get my car checked out, and it failed. Some little things, hubby fixed it yesterday. I just thought it was really funny.
On Friday the Little League was having a....thing.... where all the teams were introduced and then the coaches had a game between each other. Lilly got to wear her uniform for the first time. It looks good. I'll put a picture at the end of my post.
Saturday, I took Zach into town and we went to Bark for Life. Its kinda like Relay but with dogs. We have contests and events for the dogs and we raise money. The dog that had survived prostate cancer won the contest to be our spokes dog for next year. There was a dog there that had survived breast cancer too. But this wasn't an even just for dogs with cancer. It was to celebrate our companions in our times of need. Zach had a blast. He had to go around and say hi to every dog. He would grab their face and just giggle. They would kiss and slobber all over him and he's squeal... then he was off to the next dog. When he was being too rough with the little ones, I told him to 'give the dog some wubbins' and he'd bend down and hug them. It was so cute. I'll post a picture of him at the end too. **Pets** are my awesome thing for today. They love us no matter what. As long as we treat them right, they'll be there. They are kids best friends, someone to play with, someone to lay around and be lazy with... they are part of the family.
Sunday was kinda boring. Hubby took Zach to his mom's while he worked on my car. It was only supposed to take a few hours, but it ended up taking all day. I was so bored at home. I cleaned. I folded clothes. I watched tv. I texted a few people. I watched more tv. I took a little nap. I watched more tv. I went for a little walk. I watched more tv. It was supposed to be relaxing, but I was just bored out of my mind. I was fine for a few hours. I was enjoying my alone time, but it only lasted a few hours before the boredom set in.
I get Lilly back today and she has a game. Its gonna be hot. I'm taking Zach to hubby's mom so he can be in some air conditioning and I can keep my eye on Lilly. Hubby has his meeting at the fire station today so he can't go to the game.
Anyways........................................ here's the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment