Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Will we get the house?

Made an offer yesterday. I have a good feeling about this one. Hopefully they won't counter-offer with anything too much over our original offer. Found out its an Estate, so it may be a bit harder to get for cheap. Our realtor gave them 2 days to give us an answer. So.. either today or tomorrow, we'll know something.
After we made our bid and signed all the papers, we went Eater shopping. Hubby was getting a bit excited. Its the first year that he's done it. I usually do it all by myself, but with my money being tied up in health care and day care...he had to come along. It took us an hour! Something I can usually do in 20 minutes took us an hour. He was looking at everything, picking everything up, telling me to look at everything. I'm pretty sure we ended up getting way too much when we agreed to not do that before we went. Got quite a bit of candy and I reminded him we needed some toys too so I grabbed up 2 bracelets, one with butterflies on it and one with cars. Then I went through the store and got Lilly a Justin Bieber CD and Zach a Pluto (from Mickey) stuffed animal. He grabbed Lilly some more darts for her Nerf gun and then when we were checking out he started to freak out. "We didn't get any suckers!" I told him to go get some if he wanted and he comes back with an arm load. It was quite an experience.
After shopping, he dropped me off at the house with all the candy and he went to go get the kids from his moms. I took a shower and waited for him to call me asking what I wanted to eat, but he never did. And here's where my awesome thing comes in to play. **When your significant other knows you so well, they can get exactly what you want from a restaurant without asking you** Here he comes strolling in with the kids, Zach asleep on his shoulder, Lilly carrying 2 Happy Meals from McDonals and hubby has Chinese food in his hand. GASP! How did he know I wanted Chinese? be fair, I always want Chinese food. He got exactly what I wanted, egg roll included.
Real early this morning, about 3:30 I got up with Zach and on my way back to bed, I got really dizzy. I kept trying to walk toward my bed, but my legs were making me walk backwards. I finally bend at the waist and my top half falls on the bed and I wake Hubby up. He asks if I'm ok, but at this point the room is spinning so fast I fall to the floor. After I compose myself enough, he helps me crawl back into bed, but its hard to sleep with the room spinning. My alarm goes off at 5:40, and I'm still dizzy. It was difficult to get ready this morning and get the kids up and going. I drove ok. No problem there. But now as I sit at my desk at work, I'm getting dizzy again. I kind of feel like I'm drunk, but I haven't even had a drop in forever. Its horrible. If it doesn't quit soon, I may go home. I don't want to end up on the floor at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment