Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Doctor Visit

Zach had an appointment to get shots yesterday. He took those shots like a big man. He only fussed a little bit and didn't cry at all. He weighs 19.10 pounds and is 27 inches long. He's growing. I almost wanted to bet someone yesterday that he was up to 20 pounds. Here's a picture of Zach sitting on the table at the doctor's office.

Lilly gets to go to the Y today. She's going to the movies with them and seeing Marmaduke. She's already seen it, but it was a good movie. Tomorrow is the make up date for the caves. They had to cancel that trip because the day care was closed that day since they didn't have any water. She was suppose to go bowling yesterday, but she stayed home with her father's mom.
Now, I'm not a very fashionable person. I'm not. I'll tell ya right now that I'm not. I don't wear skinny jeans or the knee high boots or even high heels for that matter. For one, I'm cheap. For two..I like to be comfy. I wear tennis shoes to work, of course they are all black and a bit more appropriate than my other tennis shoes. I don't keep up with what is in or what was soooo last summer. If I could fit into them, I'd probably still be wearing clothes from high school. I was never really interested in being in the lastest fashion, so it didn't bother me at all in school like it seems to other kids. I don't accessorize either. I don't switch out my purse to match what I'm wearing and I don't care if I'm wearing black shoes with gray pants. I just hope my kids don't get caught up in all the hub bub. Its clothes. I believe that if it fits, its comfy, you like it.... that should be all that matters. I thought about all of this because the radio DJ's here was reading off a list of things that proves you're getting older and wearing clothes to be comfortable instead of fashionable was on the list. So.. have I always been old??

No comments:

Post a Comment