Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time

I wish there was more time in the day. I can't seem to get things done nowadays. I can't even remember what we did on Friday. Saturday we went to a cookout and did **fireworks**. Lilly spent most of the day in the pool. Then, we did the fireworks. Zach did great and Lilly didn't want her earplugs this year. Sunday, we all went to see my family. Mom had moved back into my old apartment right across the hall from my second ex step dad. So, we visited with her and then I had hubby drive me and the kids up the hill to visit grandma until it was time for my step dad to get home from work and we headed back. Yesterday we went to another cookout and Lilly spent the day in the pool again.
Here's some pictures of the kids from Saturday. I don't understand why Zach didn't like the pool. He loves water and it was warm.

Things just seem so rushed these days. I can't get anything done and I never sleep anymore. Me and hubby are both up to working 10 hour days. Then, I get home and its just chaos. I gotta cook and clean and feed the baby and find time to play with both kids and get everyone bathed and put to bed on time. Sometimes I wish there was 2 of me. One to do all the work and one to have all the fun.
I'm keeping this one super short...I just don't have the time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment