Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tomorrow bring answers

My computer is being super slow today. If it keeps acting up, I'm going to have to take it out to the parking garage and drop it over the edge.
I decided last night that I was going to dig out my pre-pregnancy pants and give them a try. **THEY FIT!!!** Its a tight fit, but they fit. I'm actually wearing one pair today. These aren't just pre-pregnancy pants, these are pre-wedding pants. I'm wearing a pair that I bought way back in 2007 for an interview at a Toyota Motor Manufacturer. I remember them being way lose back then and I had to fold them over, cuz ya know, I don't like wearing belts. So very excited!! I can't wait until they fit better. I've been working hard these past couple weeks to lose some weight and its all paid off. Lets hope I can stay on track. Its been hard during the summer, with all the cookouts and such. The weather has been way too hot and humid to get out and do anything for an extended amount of time.
So, hubby fixed my car yesterday and I don't have to worry about avoiding the cops now. My tail light is good as new. He went to a junk yard and bought one to fit my car. Other than the white paint on my blue car and one little dent above the light, you can't even tell I was in a wreck. Good job hubby!
He even stopped by one of the houses we've had our eye on....the one up the hill from his mom's house. Well... they were selling the house for $120,000 but they dropped it to $75,000. We haven't seen the inside yet, but hubby stopped to talk to the guy yesterday. He said he was getting ready to leave but would be back at the house around 9:00 if we wanted to come look at it. The kids are in bed by then, so we didn't get to. I'm concerned as to why the price dropped so much. He did just put a new roof on it. He's not using a real estate agent either. For sale by owner... but we need to use a real estate agent to buy it since we have no idea what to do. We don't know what papers we need, the things that need to be done and we don't want to get ripped off or scammed or anything like that. Hubby has a real estate agent that he use to go to school with and we may just give her a call. Even if we do end up doing it by ourselves, she could at least guide us in the right directions.
Going tomorrow to visit Chris and Tony and cook them some lasagna. I'm leaving work around noon so I can head to the store, go get Zach and then get down there. I need to know what's going on with Chris. I'm just worried that he's not going to talk to me while I have Zach there. I don't know. I need to hear how he's doing from him, not every one else. I've heard so many different things from so many different people, I don't know what to believe anymore. I've heard that he's a manic depressive, doing drugs, refuses to get out of the house, won't go to the psychiatrist anymore, hearing voices, won't eat, won't shower....I've heard all these things from everyone but him. Tony was wanting to tell me the whole real story, but we haven't had a chance to talk yet. I do know that Chris came home for help and my dad and step mom are just making him worse. They're accusing him of things and refusing to help him. They won't support him financially and are threatening to kick him out of the house. He doesn't have a job and if he really is manic depressive and schizophrenic, he needs help. He is going back to work in 2 weeks, going to be back on the road, and that worries me. He won't get the help he needs. We'll just wait and see if he tells me anything tomorrow.
Poor Tony, 18 years old, has taken on the responsibility of taking care of Chris. Tony gave up his cell phone and got a pre-paid phone just so he'd have enough money to pay for internet and cable...the only things keeping Chris from sleeping all day and his only other human interaction he has. He plays XBox Live with my other little brothers and a few more people. Tony is in the middle of everything. Dad refuses to pay for internet or cable anymore. I just can't explain everything right now. I'd hate to put something up and it not be true. I do feel sorry for both Tony and Chris and I hate to see them like this. I do wish there was something I could do. I wish I made more money, so I could help them out. Tomorrow will hopefully bring me some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment