Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Can't Believe its Not Friday

My new car is fixed. No, its not 'new,' but its new to me. Its hubby's mom's old car. Its 2 years older than my car, but it has 50,000 less miles than mine. Hubby was trying to surprise me telling me that it hadn't made it to the garage to get fixed yet, but it did and it was finished yesterday. I got to drive it around our block to get the feel of it, but I can't drive it on a road for a while. Its technically not legal yet. We don't have plates for it and we have to add it to our insurance. I wonder if it will raise or lower our insurance. Its a bigger car, its a Blazer. I'm going from my mid-size 'mom' car that I've had for 6 years to a bigger car that requires more gas. I'm going to miss my car.
I've been on the lookout for smiles and frown to add to my other blog. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, I am always actively looking for a smile to pop out at me. I have found some while driving, but the picture doesn't come up very good. I'll see a smile made out of traffic lights and power lines, but my camera on my phone doesn't take very good pictures. After I take the picture, I can't really see the smiley face because the power lines don't show up too well.
My bff's wedding is coming up SOON!! And we have another wedding to go to this weekend. One of hubby's friends is finally marrying his girlfriend. I'm not sure I want to go. These are people that I don't really get along with and its going to be HOT...and its an outside wedding. I might go for the ceremony and then leave. I don't want to have Zach out in the heat for very long. Hubby can stay and have fun.
I'm a little disappointed today. Yesterday seriously felt like a Friday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment