Thursday, July 21, 2011

Red Face and Speedy Gonzalez

Excited about getting my other blog up and running. Its going to be a bit challenging though. I'm going to try to update it every weekday, unless its a holiday or something like that. Probably just about as much as I update this one.
So, hubby called me yesterday and asked if I wanted another car. Of course I do, but we can't afford payments on one, or even to buy one off someone. Well... hubby's mom is going to get a brand spanking new car and I'm getting her Blazer. Right now the motor needs replaced, but hubby's dad is going to get that done for us. I'm excited, but I'm not. I love my car. Its my mom car. I do need something bigger with the carseat and Lilly's booster seat, and my trunk only has room for a stroller. My car is a 2001 and the Blazer is a 1999. I'm not to keen on getting an older car. I do need one, though... and its free, so I'm not going to complain............much. **Getting another car, better than the one you have, or getting a car when you don't own one.... awesome!**
Leaving work around 12:30 or so to go to Walmart to get stuff to make lasagna, going home to pack a diaper bag, going to the Y to pick Zach up then heading to my Dad's house where Chris and Tony will be waiting. I hope Zach can keep himself occupied enough for me to cook for them.
Lilly's face is so sunburnt. The teacher told me yesterday that they coated the sunscreen on her 3 times and she even used her son's sunscreen on her...and she still got burnt. The teacher has spf 75 that is waterproof and rubproof, I guess meaning that it won't rub off. I pack for her spf 15 that has bug repellant in it and waterproof spf 100. I'm going to shop around today to see what I can find.


Zach's been moving like crazy. I can't put him down anymore to just play so I can get things done. He moves so fast and of course, he goes for things that he can't have. Our apartment is just too small for him to be mobile like this. I'm excited that he discovered that he can move and is doing it well, but at the same time I wish he wouldn't do it. I don't want him to get hurt, or stuck, or anything like that. We just need to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment