Friday, July 29, 2011

Clapping and Talking

Today is my last day being able to drive my car. I'm actually kind of sad about this whole situation. I love that car.... but change is good. Or that what I hear anyway. I am in need of something bigger than my car. It just means so much to me. I've had that car for only one more month than I've been with hubby.
Zach is clapping his hands now.... and saying, "Dadadadadadadadadada!!!" He started clapping Tuesday at the doctor's office, but yesterday was the first day he has talked like that. I picked him up at day care and when we got home, I went to get him out of the car and there he was clapping and yelling, "dadadada" all while making some really funny faces. It was his serious face, then it changed to a silly face, then it was a happy face, then a sad face, then back to the serious face. I couldn't get him out of the car, I was laughing so hard. It was one of the cutest things I've seen. We got up to the house and hubby was in the shower, but he was still saying, "dadadada" So as soon as I heard the water turn off from the shower, I took Zach to the bathroom door and he stopped talking. I backed up a bit and he started in again. It was so incredibly cute. When hubby came out Zach hurried over to him, (he's still technically not crawling, but he can get around) looked up at him and started talking again, but it wasn't "dadadada." It was like Zach really wanted to tell hubby about his day. He yelled for dad and when he got him he just jabbered on and on. Eventually, sometime in Zach's story he did start saying dadada again.
Zach was in such a great mood yesterday. He played and laughed like it was nobody's business. You could tell he got to see his sister yesterday at school. I saw her for a little bit. Me and her father got to the day car almost at the same time. I asked her about her trip to the caves and her father told me a little about his recent hospital adventures. I can't wait until Monday when I get her back.
Oh, and I realized I haven't had anything awesome in my posts this week. So, lemme give you 5 right now.
**Watching a baby do something new**
**Hearing a child laugh**
**Ordering take out when its too hot to cook**
**Sleeping through the night**
**Having money left over after paying bills**

No comments:

Post a Comment