Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bad Day

Bad morning. From 2:00 on, Zach got up every half an hour. Then, this morning, I got the kids ready and we all got in the car to leave. I rolled my back window down so I could see to back up since it was fogged up... and it wouldn't roll back up. After fidgeting with it forever, I sent hubby a text and he called me. He told me to pull the window up and to find something to wedge in between the window. I found an old birthday card and I folded it in half and broke a nail wedging the damn thing in there. It was up, but I didn't know how well it was going to work. I made it to day care, dropped Zach off and took off to take Lilly to grandma's. 2 minutes after leaving day care, the window dropped and the card fell inside my door. I pulled over, found another card and something else that I have no idea what it was. I folded the card twice and the other thing twice and it took me 10 minutes to wedge those in there. So far that's working. My window is still up. Dropped Lilly off at grandma's and hopped on the interstate............ and missed my exit. I drive to the nearest exit, get off, turn around....... and drove right past the road to take me back on the interstate. So, I decided I was going to go across the bridge 5 miles away that will put me on the boulevard. After I made the turn to go there, I remembered there was a closer bridge that would have put me just a couple blocks away from work, but it was too late now. So, I'm here...finally.
Enjoy pics of the kids while I finish having my bad day.



Yeah...Zach can hold his bottle now, but only when he wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment