Friday, July 15, 2011

Finally Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby fixed my window yesterday. $120 for the part. Well...the only thing that broke off was a little plastic clip, but you had to buy the entire track and motor too. You can't just get the clip.
My step brother and his wife (wow, that sounds funny) had their baby yesterday. I don't know an exact time or his length, but he was 8 pounds 1 ounce. He has his daddy's head shape. I've been trying to figure out when I can go see the baby without missing any crucial overtime or missing the pick up time to get Zach. I haven't come up with a conclusion yet. I don't usually take a lunch since that's an extra hour that I could be getting paid for. I'm pretty sure they'll be home this weekend. Maybe I can slip down there Sunday or something to take a peek of the baby and then visit with my brothers.
My bad day yesterday just sorta continued on and off all day yesterday. At 10:00 last night I realized that I didn't have enough formula for the rest of the night and for day care today. Luckily he only woke up twice and only drank about 5 ounces last night. If he would have been more hungry, I would have been at Walmart at 3:00 this morning.
Hubby's leaving tomorrow for the bachelor party and won't be back until sometime Sunday. He's gotta work Saturday morning and he's leaving from work to go there. I have a full day planned with the kids for Saturday and I'm going to try to hang out with my bff Sunday.
There was a pretty **sunrise** this morning and I kept trying to get a picture of it, but I kept hitting all the green lights. Any other morning I would have hit every single red one. Well, I finally did get a pic....
My phone doesn't do it justice. It was beautiful.
 
My goal today is to stay off the internet. I'll get on this morning and do my regular stuff like post to my blog, read and comment on http://www.1000awesomethings.com/, and take a few minutes while I'm waiting for a courier and read the news. I'm going to get some stuff done today. I did great yesterday getting things done that has been just lying around forever.
Oh, and tonight...... is brinner night. Ok, unless hubby's mom is home. She's been wanting to see the kids. She's been spending all her time at the hospital with her father. I haven't heard about how he's doing in a while.
Happy Friday!!!! I've been waiting ALL week for Friday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment