Monday, July 11, 2011

Same ol' same ol'

Working with Zach on Friday was a bit of a challenge. I had to leave early cuz it was becoming almost impossible to get anything done. I worked while he slept, and his naps are only half an hour long. He played a bit, but quickly became bored with tummy time. Yesterday he sat up by himself.

 My hand is right there behind him in case he falls. He was sitting up for a long time. A bit wobbly, but he's getting it.
Saturday I finally got to get out to see a movie. We saw the 3rd Transformers in 3D. I liked the movies, but I wasn't all that impressed with the 3D. It was my first 3D movie and I was under the impression that it was way better than that. That's what I get for expecting things.
My bff rode her first **roller coaster** Saturday. She said it was ok, but didn't see the big deal about them. Funny cuz that's how I felt when I rode my first one 3 years ago.
Today is National Cheer Up The Lonely Day and National Blueberry Muffin Day. Maybe you could cheer up the lonely with a blueberry muffin.
I get Lilly back today. She will be at my grandma's all week. In the mornings, I gotta take Zach to the Y and then Lilly to grandma...who lives past where I work. Then, I gotta go out of my way again to pick her up and hurry to the Y to get Zach before they start charging me a late fee.
My bff is coming in this weekend and we can't really hang out again. I was wanting to go bowling with her, but I'm going to have both kids while hubby is out of town for a bachelor party. He always gets to get away and have all the fun. I can't remember a time when I got to go have fun with my bff while he had the kids. Um... never. I haven't seen her since February and that was only for 5 minutes. I didn't get to see her the last time she came in cuz both our schedules were pretty full. It was Mother's Day weekend. Maybe one of these days I'll get to go out. I doubt it, but I can keep my fingers crossed. If Zach was a bit older, it'd be a bit different cuz he could throw a bowling ball too. Lilly loves to bowl. I don't know. I think he should watch the kids every once in a while so I can go out since he always gets to go do things. Its kind of frustrating. I hardly have any kind of adult interaction anymore. Hubby's never home, I don't really talk to anyone here at work and my best friend lives miles and miles away. Getting out to see a movie was great, but I don't see us doing that again anytime soon. I hate to say it...but I need a break. I'm going crazy. I need some girl time.

No comments:

Post a Comment