Friday, August 12, 2011

^_^

Yesterday I went to JC Penny to so a bit of clothes shopping for my kids. I got Lilly 4 shirts and 2 shorts and Zach 2 onsies and 2 shorts for $39.82!! And then I headed over to Borders and got a bunch of stuff I'm holding onto for Christmas. I got Lilly 3 books and some craft stuff and Zach one book and 2 little cars. Very exciting.
When I got home, I decided I wanted to go to Walmart to get Lilly's backpack and maybe a couple pairs of jeans or something. I knew Walmart had the backpack that she would want. Sure enough, the black iCarly bag was there and we picked her up one more shirt and one pair of jeans. Zach got an orange Halloween onsie and a brown onsie that said, "My Mommy is Exhausted" I love it! Also picked Lilly up some crayons, a little folder and a Composition book. I think I did good yesterday.
Tomorrow me and the kids are heading out to see my family. I hope all goes well. Hubby's not going. He hardly ever goes with me. He went with me last time, though, so I don't think he'll go with me again for a long time.
Other than that, nothing really happened and I can't really think of anything else to talk about. hahaha. See what Fridays do to me? I'm off next Friday. Its the first day of school. What ever happened to summer? Where did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment