Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today is my Friday

Hubby's grandpa saw Zach yesterday. We didn't take Lilly down there to see him. His medication wasn't being very nice to him. He was having some kind of reaction to the medicine and wasn't in his right mind at all. We just didn't want Lilly to see him like that. After he calmed down a little, I took Zach to see him. He was so excited to see the baby.
I'm taking tomorrow off work. It was going to be my 'catch up on sleep' day, but I'm going to the Y for a family picnic and the kids talent show. It sounds like its going to be a lot of fun.
Hubby got quite a raise yesterday. Its going to help out a lot, but not enough. I need to get my raise so I can take care of my own things. I asked my boss about it yesterday and she said the HR department is still 'gathering' the information for my promotion. Yeah. I bet they're not. Anyway... I just hope it comes in soon. I need it. I need a new pair of glasses. Lilly needs school clothes. My little girl isn't so little anymore, but her clothes sure are. It doesn't look like she absolutely needs shirts, I think most of them still fit her. Pants, shorts and shoes are a different story. And Zach... he's going to need clothes real soon. He's in 6-9 month old clothes, but he's getting bigger by the day. This stash of clothes that he's wearing now is all I have left from clothes that was given to us.
I heard about the girl in Sydney yesterday that had a bomb strapped around her neck. I hope everything and everyone is ok. Last I heard/read, the authorities safely removed the bomb from her and found some kind of ransom note.
So, there will be no update tomorrow on either of my blogs, but that doesn't mean you can't still stop by. I'm still in need of smiley faces, or frownie faces. I can only get so many before I run out, I need the help of the other people in this world to keep my smiling blog up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment