Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bubble Time!

Tomorrow is the first day of school!! And I have the day off!!! I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm picking Lilly up at the Y when I drop Zach off (took forever to get her father to finally agree to that), taking her home for breakfast, then taking her to school. The rest of the day is mine. I think I'm going to end up going grocery shopping again, but then I'm napping, then making a batch or two of cookies, then I'm napping, then I'm making cookies, then I'm napping...you get the picture. At 3 though, I have to be back at the school to pick her up. I don't know what to do from there. I don't know if I'm going to take her home or just go ahead and take her to the Y so her father can pick her up. We still have to figure that one out.
I had the kids outside playing yesterday and I got some really great pics of them together. Lilly was **blowing bubbles** for Zach. He was so excited.




Lilly went to a wave pool yesterday......... and got sunburnt. She's burnt on the tops of her hands and the back of her legs. I thought those were some really odd places. I asked her if she was laying on her stomach at one point and she said she wasn't. I feel bad for her. I am glad that summer is just about over and we don't have to freak out about the sun getting her as much.
No update tomorrow for either one of my blogs. I shall return Monday..... maybe.
And if for any reason you want to talk about something, give me some ideas, tell me about a typo, or even comment or whatever and you don't want to make it public on here, you can now email me for this blog. bekahbug04@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment