Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nothing Much. You?

I had to go to the dentist yesterday. I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not, but teeth make me sick. I can't even see a loose tooth without wanting to throw up. I don't know why and I don't know what I'm going to do when Lilly is ready to lose her first tooth. The scraping noises from the tools the dentist uses use to make me sick, but I have overcome that one. I had to get 2 fillings yesterday. My mouth hurt. Luckily the pain is gone, at least for no anyway. It hurt a little this morning when I was trying to brush my teeth. Last night was horrible. I guess it could have been worse. I didn't have any teeth pulled or a root canal or anything.
So the idea of taking Lilly to the Wizard of Oz play is gone now. Since I won Phineas and Ferb tickets off the radio, I don't see a good time I can take her to Oz. I was going to take her Sunday, but that's when the P & F play is. I could take her Saturday, but it'll be late and it'll be after a full day out in the sun for my bff's wedding.
Other than that, there's nothing really going on right now. I have some training today, taking a half day tomorrow so I can help my bff do some last minute stuff, Saturday is the wedding, Sunday is P&F.
Don't forget to head on over to http://www.smilesareeverywhere.blogspot.com/ to check out my other blog. And I have added a few pics to my flickr account also. http://www.flickr.com/photos/bekahbug04/ I don't know if there's anything new on there that I haven't put on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment