Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cough, Cough..... ow

I was sick yesterday. I'm still a bit sick today, but at least I'm functional, a little.
Friday we went to look at that house. It was everything we wanted. Yeah, it needed a lot of updates, but it was perfect. The realtor didn't really have that much information on the house and we also wanted to know how much utilities run. He said he would give us a call when he knew. Well... while I was lying in bed yesterday, I get a call from him. Within the 3 days since we looked at it, someone else gave them an offer and it was accepted. I'm mad at the realtor for not calling us. I was going to give him until today and I was going to call him. He should have called us and gave us a heads up or something. So, we are very unhappy. We thought we were finally going to get out of our apartment.
Saturday was my best friend's wedding. The weather was nice and I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while. A few teachers from high school came and that was exciting enough. I got there early enough to help her set up some stuff. She wanted cupcakes and a small cake for the top. She had this cardboard tower and it looked pretty. Well.... the tower fell with all the cakes. A few of them survived. Not a big deal. She didn't seem to care. I did get a picture of it before it fell. I didn't get to see her much, but I knew she was busy. She was having a pool party after, but I didn't get to go.
Sunday I took Lilly to go see Phineas and Ferb Live. It was a surprise. She had no idea. I parked here at work and we walked over to the mall and she saw a sign for it. I asked her if she would like to go see it and she said no. I told her that was her surprise and she got a little upset. I got her some ice cream and we walked over to the place where the play was. After she saw the stage, she got a little excited. We bought her a plastic trumpet and Zach got a Phineas doll.
Sunday night I started feeling bad. My head got real stuffy and I couldn't breathe. I didn't sleep well and no medicine I took helped at all. I even tried the breathe right strips and those did nothing. Zach was up all night because he has another tooth that's coming in. Lilly was up with a nose bleed and nightmares. I got maybe 2 hours of sleep altogether. I felt like crap. It was like my head was going to explode and someone ran me over with a bus. I got up and attempted to go to work, but it just wasn't happening. I took the kids to day care and went back to bed, where I stayed most of the day. Today is a little better. I have a sore throat and I'm still stuffy. I have training today. I don't really want to go. I don't know if it was allergies or a cold or what......
Here's some pics of the kids I took at the wedding.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment