Monday, August 8, 2011

3 Day Weekend is Over

Friday was a good day. I took the kids to day care and went home and slept and extra hour before I got up to go grocery shopping. Hubby gave me $200 to go get food for the house. I shopped and had great coupons. I got a lot of stuff and my total came up to $196.21!!  I'm good.
After my great shopping experience I headed out to the Y for the family picnic and kid talent show. It was interesting. There was a lot of dancers, a rapper, a group of girls singing, some kids 'break dancing,' a kid that did balloon animals, there was a lot of variety. Today is 50's day, I sent Lilly's poodle skirt to her father's on Friday. Lets hope he dressed her up.
Saturday was kind of a lazy day. Hubby went on a structure fire from 4 in the morning til 7:30. He hopped back in bed at 8 and didn't get up until 1 in the afternoon. I had the kitchen clean and laundry done by then. As soon as he got up he told me to get me and Zach read cuz we were going to a hospital to pick up a backboard for the fire station. We left and went to Wendy's where some fire fighters were set up to give away smoke alarms and a fire truck was there so kids could climb in it. We visited for a while and went back home. 5:00 hubby hopped back in bed and didn't get up until 8:30 and then he left to go pick up his 4-wheeler at his mom's house. I spent a lot of quality time with Zach yesterday with Dad snoring in the background.
Sunday we went four wheeling. How stupid can some people be? Seriously? These are suppose to be TRAINED search and rescue guys from the fire station. They kept running off by themselves and then we'd lose them. Two of them were drinking beer like it was water. One of the guys tipped his four wheeler and threw his wife off. We didn't find one of the guys that took off until we had given up on him and was heading back to our cars to wait for him. Not really that much fun.
Last night I felt so sick. I don't know what was wrong. I didn't really 'get' sick, but I felt sick. I felt hot and cold at the same time, my stomach was hurting like crazy and it had that feeling like I was going to throw up. Every time I closed my eyes the room felt like it was spinning. Zach started crying right after we I had laid down. I tried to get him, but as soon as I sat up, my head took off like a tornado and I couldn't stand up. I had to lay back down. Hubby finally offered to get him. He goes in there and turns a bunch of lights on just to make a bottle and then he turns the tv on to feed him. And then he couldn't figure out why he wouldn't go back to sleep....... um... yeah.
I love this first picure. I was trying to have a mini photo shoot with him on the porch, but he wasn't having any of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment