Friday, September 10, 2010

its Friday!

The house we were wanting is no longer on the website. :-(

There are no other houses in the area that we want that are for sale. We do have a couple more months before we can try to reapply for a loan and hopefully something will pop up. We need at least 3 bedrooms, not on the main road and a yard would be super nice. I was in a decent mood until I decided to look at houses and noticed that ours is gone. Someone said that maybe the real estate agnet's contract ran out or something...whatever that means.

And I got a phone call. It was a number that I know belongs to a hospital. They said that I still owed over $2,000 to the ambulance authority and that my last payment was $78 in June. I just cleared everything off my credit report in June. If I paid $78 then that's all that was reported and that's all I'm going to pay.
I just remembered that they can't put ambulance stuff on your credit report and I made that payment because I was calling them over another bill I had. What ambulance ride cost $2,000???? I know my first one only cost me $285. Wait...I've only been in one once since I moved out of mom's house and that was the bill. I didn't pay it, but that was the bill. My first wreck I didn't take an ambulance I was taken by someone to the hospital. My second wreck I rode in one, but that was just a few blocks. They didn't do anything or give me anything while I was in the ambulance so I don't know how $285 went up to over $2,000.

Lilly had quite a nosebleed yesterday morning. It was kinda gross. That kind of stuff usually doesn't bother me, but today..... yeah, it did. She's had enough that she knows what to do, but I was helping her out cuz we were trying to get out the door and I didn't want it to drip all over her clothes. I made sure it had stopped before we left. I cleaned her up and we were on our way after about 15 minutes. She doesn't freak out about them anymore. She gets them a lot and knows what to do. Just one of those things that suck that she inherited from her father.... if you can inherit those kinds of things. Maybe its a weak sinus cavity or something of the sort.

Yesterday my coffee smelled like hot dogs. Better than what it smelled like the other day. I know I shouldn't drink it, but sleep didn't happen again that night. I don't know what the deal was. I just kept waking up thinking I was going to be late to work. Lilly woke up a few times too. First she was thirsty, then she uncovered herself and refused to cover up herself. I think she was still asleep and I didn't want to go through a big thing about her covering herself up and then actually waking her up.

She finally got to fly her kite Wednesday. The wind was good and the temp outside was decent. Here's a few pics. It was the first time she ever flew a kite. I think it was my first time too. She was doing really really good keeping the kite in the air, until I took out my camera. As soon as I started video taping her, the kite crashed. I didn't even get enough time to zoom in on her. So, here are the 3 pics I got to take without zoom and such.





Yesterday was quite uneventful. I think I ate more than I should have. I haven't weighed myself today yet. I have a doc appointment today and a family reunion tomorrow. Baby has been calm, until its time to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Awww .. sorry your house isn't on there anymore. Maybe it means you're destined for something even better ;D

    Also, you probably already know this, but my friend (the one who had a baby in February) said that her pediatrician said that 8-10 oz of coffee everyday was a safe amount for a pregnant person. Not sure how much you're drinking, but it IS ok to have some everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't asked my doctor about it, but thanks.

    ReplyDelete