Thursday, September 16, 2010

Second post of the day

I think I need to stop watching the news for a while. I keep reading stories that anger me, sadden me, or make me want to throw up. I just seriously watched a video where an Ohio woman gave her 2 year old a joint and recorded her with her phone smoking the pot. Of course she was found guilty. Then there was another story from across the ocean where a woman gave birth to a baby on a plane and then put it in the trash. She said she was raped by her employer and threw the baby out cuz she was afraid of what her family would say. There was a story yesterday where a guy got shot in the parking lot of the convenience store I use to work at. Two days ago some people here went to court for tying up a baby and gagging him with duct tape. What is going on? There's so many things I have read in the past week that should not be going on. What is wrong with people? There's abuse, murder, robberies, rape, neglect, kidnapings, and so many more things that should not be happening. It all just makes me sick to my stomach. I wish there was something I could do to make it all stop.

1 comment:

  1. The world is full of some seriously disturbing stuff. :( I heard about the lady with the baby/joint/cell phone video on the radio this morning. All of that is just ... sickening.

    ReplyDelete