Wednesday, September 8, 2010

what IS wrong?

Second post of the day!!!!!!!!!

I think things are starting to smell weird to me. My lunch kinda smelled like Formaldehyde. It didn't smell that way if it was right in front of me, but when I set it off to the side......WHOA! I know this should most definitely turn me off from eating it. I just thought maybe it was the microwave giving it an odd smell or something..... so yeah.....I ate it anyway. Hey, you don't get in between a prego and her food. I didn't really smell the bad smell until I was half finished anyway. I know you think its gross and right now, thinking about it....I kinda wanna throw up. It tasted ok. Maybe it was the container I had it in. I still blame it on the microwave though. In case you're wondering... yes I do know what Formaldehyde smells like.... hence the comparison. The smell kind of still lingers in my room. Smells kinda like dead fish now. I am right beside the kitchen, so the smell could very well be coming from there. It could all be in my head too.

Paper......... ew.......I cannot stand the smell of hot paper now. I can't describe that smell. Kinda like sawdust mixed with fish and eggs.... um... that's the best I can come up with. No one else can smell it. Just me. Like I'm crazy or something. Whenever I'm printing something from my printer here at work I have to get up and get away from the smell of the paper. My paper is evil. It used to not smell bad to me. I couldn't smell anything a couple weeks ago. Maybe its this new paper they keep sending us. Maybe my nose is on the fritz.

I did cheat and have some coffee today. I was so tired from not sleeping well these past couple of days and needed a caffeine boost. Well, my coffee smelled kinda bad too. Like burnt popcorn or something. Didn't smell as bad as the paper...or my lunch.

Did you feel that? That was the baby in case you were wondering. He is awake now. Maybe he is smelling the bad smells I smell, but poor baby.... he can't get away.

I feel weird today. Maybe there was something really bad in my food. Am I poisoned now? I don't feel sick, I just feel weird. Tired yes. I just had my crying fit of the day. It happens, don't worry. I haven't had one in a few days so I was due. My face is all red and gross looking now. Just had to go reapply my eyeliner. Thank goodness I chose not to wear mascara today. Luckily no one came in my office during my tears.

Nose is broken. It can't smell anything right these days. Eyes are dry now, but I still feel........ odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment