Wednesday, September 1, 2010

more grrrrr

After leaving work an hour and a half early, being pissed off and nervous all day.... baby daddy requests that we postpone everything. He said he needs to better prepare himself and seek COUNSIL!!!!!!! Better prepare yourself for what? I've been telling you what I wanted to do for over a year now and your wanting to bring in a lawyer over ONE DAY????? Its not about what he wants or what I want anymore, its all about what is best for Lilly. Apparently he thinks a long drive before and after school, to and from his house is what is best for Lilly. The judge said that we have to stay with our current arrangement until we come back to court. She said that since we can't reach an agreement we'll probably have to go to mediation. SERIOUSLY????? If he thinks I'm going to give in, he's got another thing coming. She doesn't need to be going that far after school that late on Thursdays and then wake up that early and go that far to go back to school on Fridays. That is not good for her. She won't have time to do anything. What about homework? What about sleep? She gonna sleep in the car during that long drive?
When we got out of court I asked him if he was seriously going to keep getting her on Thursdays and not bring her back until Sunday at 6 and he does his smart-ass laugh and says.... "I'll think about it." He's not thinking about what is best for Lilly, he's just wanting to get what he wants and piss me off.
I told her teacher to make me a report about her behavior on Fridays and let me know if she is any different so I can take that to court when we go back.
I already feel bad for Lilly. She's at the point where she doesn't like going to her father's house anymore, but I can't tell her its ok not to go. And she's not going to tell him anything like that cuz she doesn't like hurting anyone's feelings. She's already upset about going to his house tomorrow. I don't want to bring up "Lilly said..." in court cuz I don't really have any proof and its more or less my word against his.
So... an hour after her father was home, enough time to talk to his girlfriend about what to do, he sends me a text telling me he is in fact going to get her on Thursdays. And to top it off picture day is Friday and I will have no say in what she wears or what her hair will look like. I told him to dress her up pretty and do her hair.... we'll see.
The whole situation is just so stupid. She needs a routine and some stability. She has a lot going on right now and throwing her back and forth in the middle of the week while she's trying to do school is going to push her over the edge. She's only 5. She gets frustrated so easily. I just wish he would think of her for a change instead of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment