Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lilly's back!

Got Lilly back yesterday after almost 2 weeks of her with her father. I was so happy to see her. She looked like she got taller, too. I picked her up at grandma's and we went to go get Zach and as soon as he saw her, he started laughing!! It was so good to have her back. We've all missed her. I got a cute video of the kids playing yesterday and another video of me playing peek-a-boo with Zach and him laughing his head off. Got Lilly some goggles and she wanted to try them on yesterday.
 
So, her fun week at the Y has come to a halt. The bus broke down. They still have a van, but its not big enough to fit all the kids in.
I was thinking yesterday...when I was a bit younger, I thought I was going to be the type of person that went to museums, art galleries and ballets. I've been to a few, but not as many as I would like. Oh, this reminds me that I didn't post my list of things that I want to do before I turn 30, on my birthday like I said I was going to do. I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow. Anyway... I guess I could put that on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment