Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 YEARS!!!!

Just got off the phone with Lilly. She's spending the week with her father and his family and she called me this morning crying. I got her calmed down after half an hour. I told her I'd call her back at noon.
 
Today is my 3 year anniversary. I can't believe its only been 3 years. We've had our ups and downs and hit some major bumps in the road, but we are doing great! Yeah, he annoys me sometimes and I get frustrated at some things he does, but that's normal. I love him to death. My awesome thing of today is **husbands** Ok, I know you just made a weird face and you might think I'm crazy, but let me explain. I'm not talking about ALL husbands cuz I know some aren't worth anything and won't do a thing for his wife and his family....so I'm excluding those kinds. I'm talking about the ones that does a bunch of little things for his wife. That holds doors open, gives her a hug when she needs some comfort, fixes her car, fixes dinner every now and then, lets her have the remote sometimes, talks to her about his day, rolls over in the middle of the night and puts his arm around her.... those kinds of guys.... or is my hubby the only one? No, he can't be.
He doesn't help out as much as I wish he would and sometimes he is just too glued to the tv or his phone, but he still does stuff. He always knows the right time to do things. I still get mad at him from time to time, but I get over it quickly.
Yesterday I was horribly upset over money. I came home crying cuz day care is trying to tell me I owe them more money than I do.... and I don't have the money. He knew enough to let me cry it out alone for while, then he came in and gave me a hug and asked if there was anything he could do. See.... just something as small as that means so much to me.
He's always supported me and stood by my side. Even when we first started dating and my great grandpa passed away. I thought it would be weird if he came to the funeral...but he insisted and I'm so glad he did. He was right there holding my hand the entire time and even ended up being a pallbearer. My grandma told me that she was so happy he came. We'd only been dating a couple of months.
The little things count. I think they are the things that count the most.
In preparation for my anniversary, I have put just a few of my wedding pictures up on flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/bekahbug04/ Yeah.... some are just random pictures, but there's a few wedding pictures thrown in there. You'll get your first glance at hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment