Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cough.......Cough.....

I'm not going to write much today. I'm not feeling well and I'm so tired. My awesome thing for today's post is **cough drops** Yeah. That's right. I got such a sore throat yesterday and could only find relief in cough drops. I popped those things like candy. I lost my voice for a little bit last night, too. Cough drops. They come in all kinds of flavors. Of course mine is menthol. It seems to help me more than any other flavor. I've tried the cherry, the honey lemon, the strawberry...but menthol is the best.
Lilly has a doctors appointment today. Just her annual checkup. Make sure she's growing right and all that stuff. I'm curious to see how tall she is. She's already up to my shoulders. She'll be taller than me by the time she's 10 at this rate. Today is also hubby's mom's birthday. I gave Lilly a wooden rose to take to her at school today. I hope it makes it in one peice. I told hubby last night that today was her birthday.... of course he forgot. I have to remind him of everyone's birthday. So...he's going shopping today on his lunch hour and we'll go visit her today when we all get home.
31 party for work is yesterday. I was going to post the website today for all of you to look at and hopefully buy from...ya know...since it a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society... but our event isn't up on her site yet. I'll try again tomorrow.
Ok... I'm sorry this is so short..but I think I'm done. I'm ready to go back home. I really should have called off today.

No comments:

Post a Comment