Thursday, March 15, 2012

Why can't I ever think of a title anymore?

So, I stopped at McDonalds for breakfast this morning since I was so hungry, I skipped dinner last night. I orded 2 sausage burritos and when I got them I drove to work which is only about a 2 minute drive. I sat at my desk and took a big bite........................ it was still cold. SO GROSS!! I immediately spit it out and I don't even bother opening the other one, I'm so grossed out. I guess McDonalds knew I was supposed to be on a diet and ruined my food on purpose.
I've been doing ok on my diet. I'm definitely eating healthier and eating smaller portions. Yeah, I cheat every now and then, but its not like I'm sitting there eating half of a bag of chips like I use to. I'm still going to the gym 4 days a week and on pretty days, I'm outside playing with the kids or going on walks. I still haven't lost any weight. What is the deal? Its been a month now and I have no results. My clothes aren't fitting any better, I see no difference. And I work my ass off in the gym. I just don't get it. Anyone else go through this? Anyone else have this problem? Have you had this happen to you, but after a while every thing started to work out and you lost weight?
I hear people say that you shouldn't base your efforts on your weight but by your size. I get it, muscle weighs more than fat. But my clothes are getting tighter, I'm getting fatter. Its so frustrating and discouraging.
Zach's been sleeping a bit better this week, which is nice. He got up at midnight, I fell asleep on the couch with him and woke up at 2:00 to put him back in his crib, then he got up at 4:00. Much better than every half an hour like it was last week. I guess the time change took a toll on him.
I sent Lilly to school today in shorts. IN SHORTS!! Its March, people. Its not supposed to be 80 degrees in March. I remember going to her ball practices last year and freezing in March. There were days I wouldn't take Zach because it was so cold. Its crazy. I really hope we aren't looking at a 120 degree summer or something. Where I live, the seasons are ok. Spring is cool/warm, Summer is hot/humid but not too bad, Autumn is cool/warm and winter is cold and snowy. We didn't get much of a winter this year. It only snowed 5 times and none of them were bad enough to make me stay home like I usually do when it snows bad. Our biggest one was only about 4 inches, but it all melted away the very next day. Well, it snowed at night and when I got up in the morning it was about 4 inches, but it was still snowing, but by the time I got home that day, it was all gone. Lilly was mad. She didn't get to wear her new snow boots this year or play in the snow. I'm mad cuz I didn't get a chance to let Zach play in the snow for the first time.
Lilly's party is in 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment