Monday, March 12, 2012

Party is ON!!

I finally found a place to have Lilly's party! We are going to have it at the hungting and fishing club not far from our house. I was just aiming for a picnic shelter, but we got the building. I'm glad too cuz it looks like its going to rain that day. It was only $10!! Took Lilly and Zach Saturday to get decorations and goody bag stuff. I think we did a good job. We even got a bunch of sports toys. I got 2 footballs, a huge inflatable basketball and a tiny one, a frisbee, a plastic bat and ball, a soccer ball with cones and she has her soccer net with another soccer ball. We even got a couple plain bouncy balls. The building is huge and even has a covered porch in case it does rain.
Yesterday we took the kids to go shopping for Lilly's softball stuff. We already bought her a purple bat, but yesterday we got her a purple glove and purple cleats. She's going to use the helmet from last year... and its pink. Then we went out to eat and Zach ate more than I did.
I'm just trying to figure out when I'm going to wrap her gifts now....

Zach hasn't been himself lately. He's been extra whiney and he's not cutting any teeth or anything. He doesn't act like he's sick or anything either. He hasn't been sleeping. I don't know what to do. All he wants to do is lay on me. I can't get anything done. I hope its just a phase and he'll get out of it soon. Anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment