Friday, March 9, 2012

No party? :(

Still having problems finding a spot for Lilly's birthday party. I really should have booked it a long time ago, but for some reason I kept thinking I had way more time. The Y is booked, the community building is taken, and the church gym that she has soccer in is full on that day too. My last hope is the hunting and fishing club that hubby's sister is a member of. Its all outside and so far there's a small chance of rain next Saturday, but there's still time for that to change. Hubby's sister has been trying to reach them all day, but no one will answer. I'm freaking out a little.
I was wanting to try out a no carb diet for a while to see how that worked. I was wanting today to be my trial day... I have failed twice already. I need more will-power. I really want to lose some weight. Not just for me, but I want to be healthy for my kids. I am seriously just a few pounds away from being as heavy as I was when I was 9 months pregnant with Zach. I had him and didn't lose hardly any weight.. and I've just been packing it on. The past couple weeks I've been trying real hard. Exercising, fresh fruits and veggies... stuff I hardly did before... and I'm still gaining weight. I think there might be something else behind my weight gain. I might have to go to the doctor to get things checked out.
Hubby just bought tickets for him, his buddy and his wife to go to a Hank Williams Jr concert. He asked me last night if I wanted to go, and while I have grown up on his music, I'm just not interested. That and we have Lilly that weekend. I figure it'd be a nice time to do something special for the kids while hubby's away. We'll go out somewhere to eat and then get ice cream or something. Let Zach have his very own cone. Eh... I don't know about that one. I'm not sure I'm ready to hand one over to him by himself. That'll be a mess that'll take forever to clean.
Hubby has fire class this weekend, so its just me and the kids. I don't know what we're going to do. Clean. But then what? I don't want to be cooped up in the house the whole time. I'll figure something out. Thought about taking Lilly to the mall cuz one of her favorite people from tv are going to be there, but the girl has to leave exaclty at 3. Its from 12-3 and if you don't get there super early, you won't get to see her. I don't want  to get Lilly all excited, stand in line all that time only to not be able to see her. Lilly would be so disappointed. But if we did get up there, it be something Lilly would never forget. So... I'm kinda in a pickle. I don't know. We'll see. I doubt we'll go, but I might change my mind before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment